Friday 12 August 2016

PADGETT'S MOTORCYCLES 2013 TT JOHN MCGUINNESS HM PLANT - SUPERSTOCK HONDA CBR1000RR



Hi All,

I promised my small base of readers, that I would drop here some exotic bikes for sale, I found this place called  Padgetts Motorcycles, they are based in the UK, where they have an awesome garage, Technicians and of course used racing bikes for sale, and look what I found !!!

MODEL INFO:
JOHN MCGUINNESS HM PLANT BY PADGETT'S MOTORCYCLES 2013 TT SUPERSTOCK HONDA CBR1000RR
It will set you back a whooping: £36,000.00 - 41.000
For sale John McGuinness' HM Plant by Padgett's Motorcycles 2013 Isle of Man TT Superstock Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade. 

John raced this motorcycle at the 2013 Isle of Man TT in the Royal London Superstock Race, finishing 3rd.

The bike is as it has finished the race, complete with the flies, this is a real collectors piece and a rare opportunity to own a podium machine as ridden by John McGuinness.























1 comment:

  1. If you set out to make me think today; mission accomplished! I really like your writing style and how you express your ideas. Thank you. motorcycle tour

    ReplyDelete